See this guy? He’s Francisco Dominguez, our Chief Technology Officer. “Cisco” is responsible for just about everything around here. The backbone of the entire company, which is the Fibernetics CLEC network, and the thing that allows more that 300,000 Canadians to communicate with the rest of the world. He oversees our websites, which informs Canadians about the products and services we provide and all our social channels as well, even this blog in fact.
Come to think of it, when it comes to this company, it’s Cisco’s world, and we’re just living in it.
And now he wants to add to his team. If you are looking to work for one of, if not the, fastest growing telcos in Canada, and for the guy who is responsible for the fifth largest telecommunications network in the country, here’s your chance, because we need a:
Senior Web Developer
Reporting to the CTO, (that’s Cisco), the Senior Web Developer will be responsible for planning, coordinating and programming new website initiatives as well as ongoing maintenance and updates of existing company websites. The ideal candidate should have experience managing multiple projects, working with tight deadlines, and communicating with multiple teams within an organization. As a key team member, you will help oversee new projects and maintain current projects to ensure successful completion of each project. The ideal candidate should have experience managing multiple projects, working with tight deadlines, and communicating with multiple teams within an organization.
- Ability to develop and maintain product development roadmaps
- Able to work independently and as team player
- Proven time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to motivate team efforts to accomplish goals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment while being able to ensure that implemented solutions adhere to solid software development practices.
- CSS/CSS 3
- HTML/HTML 5/Responsive design
- Familiarity with apache directives
- Familiarity with revision & control systems (SVN, GIT, etc)
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Previous employment with a telecommunications service provider considered an asset
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- English language proficiency skills (written and oral)
How to apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter by eMail: email@example.com
(Be sure to quote the position in your subject line).