See that building? That’s our head office. See that rainbow? That means there’s a pot of gold in there for you, if you are a financial analyst that is. (Okay, not a real pot of gold. But you get the idea.)
What we are looking for is someone who is great with numbers, who can analyse the heck out of them and present them so they make sense.
Sound like you?
Here’s what the job is:
Reporting to the VP Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of financial analyses and providing support to the financial reporting process.
- Account reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- General ledger transactions
- Review monthly and year-end results for accuracy, completeness and consistency
- Assist with various aspects of financial reporting
- Preparation and/or review of business case analyses as required
- Assist with the month-end close process
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting
Here’s the experience and skills we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Microsoft Dynamics GP and Management Reporter experience is a definite asset
- Experience in a fast paced office environment, as well as a high level of accuracy is essential
- A team player with solid interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing telecommunications companies and one of Waterloo Region’s emerging start-up success stories! Our rapid success has been leveraged by a marriage of established legacy systems with emerging internet protocol based technologies. This success has translated into growth and many new career opportunities and therefore we are looking for talented people to join our team!
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!