The only problem is, not enough people know Worldline exists. This is why we are looking for someone with serious marketing chops to fill this role for us because, if there is one thing that drives us nuts around here, it’s the fact that for far too long Canadians have been ripped off by the Big Three, and Worldline is the perfect answer for them – yet they don’t know it.
Who We Need
Fibernetics is a fast growing and profitable company and is shaking Canadian telecom by its roots. We are in direct competition with the “Big Three” and to take them on, we need nothing short of a revolutionary who is chomping at the bit to run an insurgent campaign. That’s our new VP of Residential Sales and Marketing.
We need a doer over a talker, a mentor over a manager. Our talented marketing team needs a leader we can trust and be accountable to drive residential growth and revenue generation through effective and results-oriented marketing campaigns. Living for KPI’s our new VP sets aggressive goals, exceeds them and then raises the bar even more.
Our new VP is responsible for developing marketing strategy, does the planning and manages the campaign execution. A team player, our new VP will support sales and guide customer conversion efforts. Our new VP will come up with innovative ways to engage and educate new and existing Fibernetics’ customers on all our services and products while further establishing the Fibernetics’ residential brand. Our new VP is seriously creative, gets public relations and embraces both quantitative and field marketing. Reporting to the CMO, our new VP will thrive in our fast-paced, collaborative environment and wants to make a difference. If that’s you, you are our new VP of Residential Sales and Marketing
- You’ll handle all marketing communications
- You’ll be in charge of distribution and channel management
- You will set out price modeling, and lead the team in market research
- You are passionate about developing innovative marketing strategies and plans to drive sales efforts, including upgrading existing customers on new products and services
- You will work with the team on digital marketing strategies
- You will interface with Fibernetics Contact Centers and head up sales training for agents
- You’ll also be responsible for media buying
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business with 7 years of combined sales & marketing experience
- You are a Salesforce guru
- You are a collaborative leader with superior interpersonal relationship skills
- As a true visionary, you are creative with a passion for challenging the status quo
- You have significant experience in media and/or technology marketing in the telecommunications industry
- You have superior business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- You are proud of your proven track record of results
- You are an example to others when it comes to demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
Who We Are
Fibernetics is a company that delivers happiness and connections everyday by being awesome. As one of Canada’s largest telecommunications companies with a national network infrastructure, our team of friendly, hardworking and ambitious people are dedicated to fundamentally changing telecom by providing high-quality, affordable data and communication services. Fibernetics is beyond telecom.
At Fibernetics, we believe that happy employees are effective and productive employees. We work as hard as we play, and our team enjoys a professional yet casual work environment. Our culture is one that cultivates creativity and freedom of thought with a true emphasis on personal well-being. At Fibernetics we nurture entrepreneurship, innovation, teamwork and collaboration and embrace a “just do it” attitude in finding solutions.
If you think you have what it takes to be our VP of Residential Sales and Marketing, please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com