See this guy? He’s Paul Beit, the VP of Sales for NEWT, the business services division of Fibernetics. It’s Paul’s job to manage the NEWT sales team in representing the NEWT product line of telecom products and services. How is he doing?
He’s rockin’ it.
He joined the company in 2013 and we had a record year, and so far in 2014 we’re doing even better. Is Paul satisfied? No, he is not because we are on a mission to shake up the telecommunications marketplace in Canada by saving businesses both large and small hue amounts on their monthly overhead, all while providing them a state of the art communication service. To help do that Paul is looking for a:
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER, NEWT
The Regional Account Manager position will appeal to professionals who seek a significant challenge in a fast paced, dynamic marketplace within a very competitive space. Reporting to the VP, Sales, (that’s Paul) you will be responsible for leading direct sales in the Ontario Market, specifically within the GTA. To start – this role is pure sales! You will be responsible for articulating the Company’s value proposition to C- and V-level decision makers, demonstrating the return-on-investment of making the business decision to switch phone and Internet services to Fibernetics, and closing business. While many leads will be provided, an important part of this role will be to develop new opportunities from scratch. This exciting opportunity will speak to your entrepreneurial spirit and your drive for excellence and selling style will result in an impressive track record of searching out and developing new growth opportunities and relationships.
- Prospecting, and cold calling prospective clients
- Maintaining an accurate pipeline
- A solid rolodex of existing contacts and prospective clients
- The ability to work as part of our integrated solutions team
- Deliver monthly objectives in a consistent manner
- Proven track record in B2B sales selling telecom, IT, or services
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Sales, or Marketing is an asset
- 5+ years of direct sales experience
- A solid understanding of telecommunications products, technologies, and market space