NEWT is revolutionizing the business telecom marketplace with the NEWT Managed PBX Business Phone System, the NEWT Mini, the NEWT Business Bundle and networking solutions like the NEWT ANA.
All these products and services add up to the most compelling telecom line in the country saving businesses thousands of dollars on their monthly overhead.
Our outstanding sales team, lead by NEWT’s VP of Sales, Paul Beit are having a huge 2014 and they are looking to do even better by adding a:
LEAD GENERATION SALES ASSOCIATE, NEWT
The Lead Generation Sales Associate will engage prospective clients via telephone, email, and social media to qualify their interest and fit for the Voice and Data solutions and pass qualified prospects to the sales team. This is an entry-level role with the potential for career advancement for high performers.
- Prospect new sales opportunities with small and medium businesses across Canada by applying lead generation sales methodologies.
- Meet or exceed quotas for qualified leads passed to sales team.
- Promptly follow up with and qualify marketing-generated inquiries for our services.
- Research and gather information about target SMB’s and develop prospecting lists.
- Document all activities and interactions in CRM tool (Salesforce).
- Efficiently manage prospect pipeline to produce the maximum amount of results.
- Perform various outbound call campaigns around trade shows, specific events, or targets in addition to ongoing primary lead generation activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience in sales or lead generation role. B2B experience preferred.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding phone presence with the ability to create trust with prospective clients.
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute rigorous lead generation sales calls.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, Internet Explorer, Skype, and online CRM applications such as, but not limited to Salesforce.com or NetSuite.
- Flexible and interested in a small company with lots of growth opportunity.